When and Where We Meet
- Sunday – Disciple Hour at 10:00 am, Worship at 11:00 am
- Wednesday – Bible Study at 7:00 pm
- Small Groups – meet on various Sunday evenings throughout the month at 6pm
1243 Beaver Creek Rd., Piketon, Ohio 45661
Grace Brethren Chapel of Piketon, Ohio exists by the grace of God and for the purpose of God’s glory. We seek to glorify the God of Scripture through worship and by sharing the Gospel with as many people as possible by meeting, caring for, and helping them to know, love and serve Jesus Christ.
We worship through our lifestyle and attitudes as we publicly and privately acknowledge the sovereignty of God, the lordship of Jesus Christ, and the empowering ministry of the Holy Spirit.
We impact our world by equipping believers to know that outreach is primarily a natural process of sharing the love of Jesus Christ.
We bring believers to maturity in Christ by helping people solve their problems biblically, manage their time, and care for each other.
- Effective Bible teaching is central.
- Fervent prayer is essential.
- Small groups build community that sees significant care and growth.
- Growing toward maturity in Jesus Christ is the norm.
- All believers have been commissioned to make and train disciples (evangelism and discipleship).
- Ministry is best accomplished in teams.
- Every believer is to serve.
What to Expect in a Service
It is our hope and prayer that we always reflect the love of Christ in making everyone feel comfortable and welcome at Grace Brethren Chapel. Whether you are just beginning to investigate Christianity or you already have a mature relationship with Christ, our Disciple Hour classes and weekly sermons are focused on revealing and applying God’s truths in order to help you grow as a disciple of Christ. Other important components of Sunday morning services include congregational singing, Scripture reading, prayer, and fellowship.
firstname.lastname@example.org Follow @GBCPiketon