Always Rejoicing In the Savior’s Embrace
At GBC, we want our discipleship to not only be transactional, but also transformational. The ARISE ministry is committed to helping teenagers and young adults develop a greater understanding of the truths of Scripture, better defend those truths, and apply them to their lives in order to strengthen their trust in God and continuously be conformed to the image of Jesus.
When do we meet? The fourth Sunday of every month at 6pm.
Where do we meet? Primarily, we gather at GBC, but also meet in homes and other various places.
What do we do?
- We read and discuss the Bible.
- We apply it’s truths to our lives in order to glorify God.
- We pray.
- We serve and meet the needs of others.
- We engage our culture as ambassadors for Christ.
- We build trusting, encouraging, and supportive relationships.