At Grace Brethren Chapel, we believe small groups build community that sees significant care and growth.
What is a small group?
Small groups take many shapes and forms in churches today. At GBC, we offer multiple formats and opportunities to get involved in a small group. But regardless of which format, time, or place a small group utilizes, the purpose of each is to foster spiritual care and growth by loving, caring for, praying for, and striving in unity with one another as brothers and sisters in Christ.
- Disciple Hour is offered every Sunday morning from 10am-11am and provides age-appropriate teaching for children and adults.
- Wednesday Bible Study is held weekly at 6pm.
- Bring your kids! The GBC Kids ministry provides age-appropriate lessons, songs, and activities for children on Wednesdays.
- Small Groups meet on various Sunday evenings throughout the month at 6pm
- The GBC Kids ministry offers age-appropriate, gospel-centered teaching for our children on Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings.
- Growth Groups are small gatherings of two or three individuals who meet regularly to care for one another by discussing Scripture and life, praying with one another and pointing each other to the gospel.